Wednesday, February 22, 2012

I am am obviously still buzzing from my "Imaginarium High"... still smiling at the fresh memory of my first Magnolia Pearl experience.  If you are a FaceBook subscriber, you can see more here at the Magnolia Pearl Facebook Page

(photos credits:  Magnolia Pearl/Amy Bowland and  countless other breathtakingly talented photographers who worked so artistically and diligently in effort to capture the almost un-capturable!  Great work, angels...)

THIS is how I will dress when I have lovely grandchildren.  
I want them to remember me always and with a smile.


Lovely Magnolia Pearl sirens...


Shabbylicious!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

most of these photos were not taken by Amy Bowland. They were taken by other photogrphers. Amy was the one who wrongfully took credit.

Kimberly Potts said...

Thank you for your post. My credit stated: photos credits: Magnolia Pearl/Amy Bowland and countless other breathtakingly talented photographers who worked so artistically and diligently in effort to capture the almost un-capturable! Great work, angels...)

If you can share the names of any of the other photographers, I will gratefully include their names.

Kindest regards, Kimberly