Monday, January 24, 2011

A room to love

Do you have a room in your dwelling that is special to you?   A room that as soon as you walk into it you sigh deeply and want to "hunker down" in?  This would be the space that you can unwind in --  decorate and arrange in any way that pleases you.  If you do not have a space like this, try to  make one.  It can be indoors or outdoors. If an entire room is not practical for you, find a nook or a corner.

I have decorated my space in "beach" motif.  On the walls I have pinned authentic seashells, bits of whimsy and photos of my family on the beach.  I have loaded sea grass and hemp baskets with cozy blankets and all of my favorite magazines.  Hurricane globes are filled with sand, in which I have tucked candles and extra seashells.  You can say that I went out on a limb in painting my sun room THIS scrumptious color, but it really works with the theme.  I do not remember the color, but it is a soft but still vibrant shade of coral.  { Divine }


My beautiful sun room... { my beautiful husband }

No comments: