Thursday, January 20, 2011

Fancy Flour is my Valentines go-to shop



This is not a cooking blog, by any stretch, but I DO enjoy baking for people that I care about.  Fancy Flours has been one of my favorite "eye candy" sites for years.  Fancy Flours offers beautiful embellishments and unheard-of supplies to bakers and the general public.  I am not talking about run-of-the-mill cake toppers or cupcake sprinkles. 

Fancy Flour "edible wafer papers" draw me like a magpie.  Wafer papers are very thin, edible (potato starch based) sheets of decorative art that you apply to your treat.  These papers give your treat such a professional, remarkable look that it is hard to even consider eating it.  Every holiday Fancy Flours offers gorgeous thematic papers for desserts.  Here are just a couple for Valentines. 

     

No comments: