Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Fusion Sweets

Etsy is fast becoming my one-stop/go-to shop for just about ANYTHING anymore. I appreciate the quality and the hand-made aspect. I most especially appreciate this tribe of astonishingly talented artisans.

LOOKY-LOOK what I ordered today from Kay and Angela, a mother-daughter team at Fusion Sweets, located in Michigan.

hand-made caramels

I ordered:

French Lavender Vanilla and Honey with Sea Salt, Star Anise, Saffron, Cardamom Peach, Masala Chai Spiced, Roasted Black Sesame, Rose/ Orange Blossom Vanilla


That's not all!


Mango Rose Lime Berlingots   Lemongrass Mango Lollipop

Fusion Sweets on Etsy.com


*****  A followup… *****
My order from Fusion Sweets (in M-I-S-H-I-G-U-N, ya’ll) arrives at my doorstep in (TEXAS, y’all) three or four days after I place the order. I am gophering through the box with great delight. I notice that Kay and Angela have put in FREE extra goodies… tiny taffies, caramels, homemade marshmallows (oh meowww! Who woulda’ thought to make mandarine-orange-flavored marshmallows, for cryin’ out loud!) I am hooked. Thank you, Jesus, for Michigan People…

No comments: